peak to creek 2018 rimandata

Peak to Creek 2018 postponed


Due to bad weather conditions, we are forced to postpone both Peak to Creek and Creek to Peak 2018.

We area heartbroken but unfortunately it’s part of the game when you are dealing with an event organized on a mountain above 3,000 meters. Nature rules, always.
Having you racing in bad visibility conditions it’s not fun neither safe. The high avalanche risk will obligate us to close some parts of the course and also a very strong wind is expected to hit Bormio. Peak to Creek is first of all a party: and if it is not fun, what kind of party is it?

The races are therefore postponed. We will soon communicate the new dates. The registration to the event remains valid.

We apologize for the accident. We do not command the weather yet, but for next year we will try to better in this aspect as well. If someone has this kind power, come forward.

peak to creek 2018 rinviata