Peak to Creek: what is it?
- Start by the highest point of the ski area, Cima Bianca (3,012 m)
- Right turn on Ferrari slope
- Conca Valbella (2,527 m)
- Praimont slope until juncture with Sant’Ambrogio slope
- Sant’Ambrogio slope
- Praimont slope by ski lift Rocca Est (zone so called Bruciato)
- Canalino nuovo
- Stelvio slope
- Diagonal Carcentina (the real one, where World Cup champs pass by so fast)
- Piana del Ciuk (1,638 m)
- Wall of San Pietro (maximum gradient: 60 %; 1,550 m)
- Stelvio slope all the way to Bormio (1,225 m)
And now enjoy all the 1,800 meters of vertical drop filmed in this 2012 Go Pro video.
Racers: Matteo Sangiorgio (2nd place in 2012) and Federico Formenti (1st place in 2012).
Take a look!