The Organizing Committee of Peak to Creek has made official the new date of next year’s event: Peak to Creek will be back on January 28, 2017!
As always, it is going to be a great day of sport here in Bormio, Lombardy (Italy). Whoever organizes, joins, loves or sympathizes with this kind of event must be with no doubt a ski, mountain or sports lover.
Peak to Creek will be back on January 28, 2017
The edition 2017 will be the twelfth in the history of this competion. Peak to Creek beckons hundreds of ski lovers every year who can’t wait to join such a unique alpine ski race here in Bormio.
Peak to Creek is the endless ski run
Why is Peak to Creek so unique?
- The vertical drop of 1,787 meters is shivering, from Cima Bianca (3,012 m) to Bormio (1,225 m).
- The total length of the course is remarkable 8 km.
- The paired up start makes the competition so engaging!
- The course is so similar to a spectacular downhill ski race with only 30 directional gates.
- The course is just wonderful: so many technical spots, especially on the Stelvio slope, house of the Men Downhill World Cup.
- The gradients are dizzying: on the Saint Peter’s wall the gradient is 60 %!
Peak to Creek will be back on January 28, 2017. Registrations open from September 1!
The registrations to Peak to Creek 2017 will be open from September 1 and available here on this website.
If you still don’t know this wonderful event or you are not quite certain to partecipate, following you are going to find the best reasons for which you can’t miss the next Peak to Creek.
Five good reasons to join Peak to Creek 2017
- If you need some adrenaline rush, Peak to Creek is the exact event you are looking for! The paired up start, the beauty and the length of the course and the downhill style race will make your heart beat fast as ever.
- Having the chance to say “I made it!”. It may sound banal, but joining Peak to Creek is a real happening, always. Taking part at the race it will you a forever lasting memory that will go along with the satisfaction of having made some great feat.
- Peak to Creek is a resounding sports festival set in a location of/for sports people like it clearly is Bormio. Doing any type of sport, we know it well, makes our lifes last longer and make us feel good. Peak to Creek is a brilliant celebration of sport in the kingdom of sports like Bormio. If you are a sportsperson, you can’t miss this event!
- The price isn’t all but it matters. The price to join the event is pretty cheap especially if you sign up early.
- The breath-taking view! The race starts from an altitude of 3,000 meters and ends to the valley floor. The surrounding natural landscape which is simply art.
From September 1, go on peaktocreek.it and register to #peaktocreek2017!
MAY 6, 2016