Peak to Creek, the greatest one on one ski challenge, will be back on January 28, 2017 in Bormio, Alta Valtellina (Italy). The registrations to join the twelth edition of the “endless ski run” are already open at a promotional launching price: only € 25 per person.
The registration fee, in addition to the race’s participation, includes the rich race pack of Peak to Creek 2017!
During the race bib collection you will be given a nice boot bag containing the fantastic “Hello Winter” t-shirt by Bormio Ski, a free coupon valid for the tasty “pizzocheri” fair and much much more.
The official race pack of Peak to Creek 2017:
- Hello Winter t-shirt
- Hello Winter super sticker
- Bike pass valid for daily entrance at Bormio Bike 2017 | bormiobike.eu
- Boots bag Level Gloves | levelgloves.com
- Potato chips Salati Preziosi | salatipreziosi.it
- Liquor Bombardino | schenatti.com
- Coupon for lunch at Ski Stadium
- Free download of race photo
And then, of course, we are not missing out that added value… the race. An incredible nosedive from 3,000 meters, a real challenge on the snow with some awesome features:
- the paired-up start
- the 1,800-m vertical drop from Bormio 3,000 to Bormio
- the impressive length of the course: about 8 km
- the technical quality of the course (which intercepts the Stelvio slope, house of the World Cup Men’s Downhill)