Sign up now to Peak to Creek 2019!
Two races: ski alpine and ski mountaineering
- Who can sign up? Everyone who turned 18 years of age can join the races of Peak to Creek.
For the alpine ski races, snowboarders are allowed as well. For security measures, those must start at the end of the group in order to avoid collisions with skiers.
- What kind of races are? Peak to Creek is the only race that, once a year, allows you to have the whole Stelvio slope for you!
It’s a race against the clock which will be demanding for your legs and muscles!
Creek to Peak is a night skimo vertical from Bormio a Bormio 2000, introduced as a new highlight in 2018 and confirmed with full credit.
- Where to sign up? You can sign up at Bormio Ski’s ticket office (Street Battaglion Morbegno 25) or online on this page.
- How much does the registration cost? The registration to Peak to Creek costs € 50 per person. Creek to Peak costs € 20.
The prices includes
- registration to the race (ski alpine or skimo)
- a rich race pack
- après ski party at Girasole
- When is the deadline for registration? Peak to Creek’s registrations will close at 12:00 pm on 22 January 2019
- Where and how to pay? You have two options:
- at the ticket office (cash and cards accepted)
- online registration on this page and payment with credit card